Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Stuff 'bout me and my winter break I guess....

Hey y'all. This is pretty awkward.... I'm not really sure what to talk about or how to even start, So I guess I'll just talk.
Oh man. Ok. I'm a senior. my favorite color depends on the day. My favorite movie is The Sandlot (A beautiful classic, I might add.) Some hobbies of mine include binge watching The Vampire Diaries, 90210, and Gilmore girls for hours at a time, walking back and forth from the fridge to the cupboard, and doing hair and makeup. I suck at doing nails, that's one thing about me. I can look at a picture of a hair style and copy it. But I suck at doing nails and every time I do mine, I end up messing them up and getting mad. I have an obsession with makeup, I own more makeup than I actually ever wear. Celebrities I want to marry? Ryan Gosling, duh. He's bae. Last night my friend went and saw La La Land in theater. It was the cuh-utest. I died. The best movie ever! Until the end. That sucked. I was SO mad. But I mean, besides that, it was suuuuuuch a good movie. Ryan Gosling (Future husband, *cough, cough*) and Emma Stone sing and tap dance. Not only is Ryan Gosling a brilliant, very attractive human being, he can dance too! Ok, back to favorites. My favorite food is chicken curry. My favorite drink from Fiiz is Yowza, if someone brought me one, I would probably marry them on the spot.

I have a job, well two actually, but I'm not gonna say where because I don't really want anyone to come stalk me, I mean as great as that sounds and all, I think I'll pass, thanks though.
I have fifty bajillion siblings and I'm the oldest of them all. Any who, the bell is going to ring so this is sadly, I know coming to an end.

Love, me.

4 comments:

  1. Darn, I wanted to know where you work so I could stalk you, oh great, my dreams are all ruined now.
    Hah, I already know where you work (kinda) so joke's on you.
    My sister watches Vampire Diaries nonstop so I mean I kinda somewhat know the characters sadly.. screw Bonnie, she can go kill herself. Damion's the coolest on that show and everyone knows it, I mean like those stares holy molly. But Ryan Gosling? Mmm, hope your life is completed with his love, I know that if you put anything to your mind and will, you can make Ryan Gosling your husband. You JUST GOTTA BELIEEEEEEEEEEVE!!!! But yeah good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite color depends on the day is the best idea I have heard al l day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a really good introduction; not only did you tell people about yourself, but your tone of writing was really personal as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so personal and funny! way to go.

    ReplyDelete